HOW CAN YOU HELP US FUNDRAISE?
We stage a wide variety of fundraising events throughout the year, including summer fairs, Christmas fairs, hog roasts, concerts, quiz nights, bag packing, sponsored dog walks, Halloween, Marathons, Easter Egg Hunt, Pamper Night, etc. This gives us a wonderful opportunity to meet our supporters, parents and members of the public and promote the work we do at Hope House but it also raises money to buy specialist equipment, run our Animal Unit and fund school trips.
If you would like to get involved in raising money for this very worthy cause then please let us know.
Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/hopehouseschool/
or Follow us on Twitter @hopehousesvc for updates about our events and ways you can get involved!
We look forward to hearing from you!
Press release for the introduction of the Wee Card.
hhs-press-release-i…docx 130 kB
Hope House School has launched an initiative that allows residents to shop in independent businesses and raise money for free. The system uses a cashback loyalty card which is live in 24 countries and has around 25,000 participating retailers. In Newark there are already 30 businesses participating in the initiative, which helps local independent businesses, local community groups and individuals too.
Some great deals from local Newark businesses include:
- 25% cashback for new customers at the beautician and message therapist, Masuty on Lombard Street
- 10% cashback on garden furniture at Kingsman Interiors (2.5%on everything else)
- 10% at the gym 3Sixty Fitness in the Asda car park (worth around £40)
- 7% at the café Feeling Peckish on Mon/Tues (2.5% the rest of the week)
- 10% midweek at the restaurant Danube on Castlegate.
- 5% at H&H Flooring on Albert Street, where it would be easy to spend £1,000 and get £50 cashback
Lincolnshire Coop Dividend Card
GREAT NEWS! Hope House School has been included on the Co-op's community champions scheme. Here’s how you can help...
1) Go online to: www.lincolnshire.coop/communitychampions
2) Select ‘Choose your own Community Champion’, at this stage you can search the list but will need to sign in to actually select a group.
3) Login to the members area (you will need your dividend card number, email address and you will be asked to set a password)
4) Select ‘Change Community Champions preferences’
5) Use the search facility to find your group, select them and logout
Organise your own event
We are so touched when a member of the public, or a member of our staff team, offer to raise funds for our children!
Easy fundraising ideas are :
- Car washes
- Bag packing
- Bake sale
- Sponsored silence
- Sporting challenges
- Becoming the nominated charity for your organisation
- Fancy dress day
- Coffee morning
- Quiz Night
Please get in touch if you would like to get involved!
WE NEED YOU!
Are you someone looking for something rewarding to do and gain experience working with Children living on the Autistic Spectrum?
We are looking for committed, long term Volunteers to help at our Clubs!
- Tuesday evenings 4:45pm - 7:00pm
- Saturday morning 8:45am - Midday
- Saturday afternoon 1:00pm - 4:00pm
We have further Volunteering opportunities during our events, keep an eye on our Events Calendar and if you would like anymore information or are interested in either of these volunteering opportunities please contact Matt on 01636 700380 or 07904217652, or email Matt at